Highway Permits

Ditch Clean Out Permit

Utility Permit
Requires approval before any utility work can be done within the County Highway Right-of-Way.  This includes tile work.

Access Permit
Requires approval for new, change of purpose and widening of access onto County Highway.

Moving Permit
Requires approval for Oversized load that will be traveling on CSAH and/or CH within the County.
Lac qui Parle County Road and County Bridge Load Posting Map